This is our famous homemade dough balls! Our dough balls are perfect for home and outdoor wood/gas ovens. The dough balls can be stretched and formed easily. Each dough ball is 10 ounces and individually packaged and frozen.
* Keep dough in original container until ready for use.
* Thaw overnight in refrigerator. Then leave dough out a few hours to get to room temperature.
* Use a hard, flat and smooth surface with flour (i.e. all-purpose wheat flour, rice flour or semolina) to stretch and form
* Use HOT pizza stone or back of cookie sheet during baking time
* Par-bake for about 1-2 minutes in a 550-degree oven before topping the pizza for most consistent result
* Sprinkle cornmeal or semolina under the dough before baking for best results